Burn time: 28+ hours* when following the candle care tips below.
- Top: Green Leaves
- Middle: Lily of the Valley, Rose
- Base: Ozone, Sandalwood
- Choose your candle aesthetic:
- Frosted white jar with natural wood lid
- Matte black jar with black wood lid
- Clear jar with either a natural wood lid or a black wood lid
- Natural soy wax
- 4.5 oz net weight
- Braided cotton lead-free wick
- Vessels are 3.25" in height and 2.75" in width
- High-quality fragrance oils free of carcinogens and reproductive toxins
*Candle care to make it last longer while burning safely:
- For your first use, burn your candle for at least two hours
- Before every burn after that, trim the wick to about 1/4"
- Allow your candle to burn to the edge of the glass during each use. This maximizes the life of your candle by providing a more even burn
- Extinguish the candle by placing the lid over the candle for a few seconds. Using this method will reduce soot
A note from us: Each of our candles is handmade, so there may be some imperfections. You might find some textured wax at the top of your candle, a slightly off-centered label on the container, etc. Your candle, however, will still be the highest quality — any imperfections won't impact the quality.
And a warning: Please read the safety sticker on the bottom of your candle. It'll keep you and your home safe as you enjoy your candle.